Monday, July 20, 2009

The weather has finally taken a turn for the better, and we have actually had a few days of sun!In spite of the nice day time temps, I have seen frost on the roofs of the houses in my neighborhood in the mornings.
Bow Lake, north of Lake Louise always provides camera temptation on a sunny, calm day.





Makes you wonder which way is up?
That's Num Ti Jah lodge in the background - with the red roof.


And even a couple of videos for a change!




The big news is - it's only a few days before we take off for 3 weeks in the Yukon and Alaska!
You can bet the camera will be busy on this trip. What I am not sure about however is how often I will be able to find some wi-fi to upload the postings? I can now send short updates directly from my phone, but I suspect that Roger's coverage in the Yukon will be almost non-existent?

So stick around and we'll see how it goes. If nothing else, there will be lots of material for when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment