Friday, December 29, 2006



First time going through San Francisco from north, and the first time I have ever paid a toll ($5.)





But it seems easier to get through the city going in this direction?



I had planned to stay inland and maybe get back onto I-5, but decided that the coast and my favourite camping spots on the water were more inviting than the cool, drab, rthher boring central valley.

So here we are back on the coast - searching for that perfect, ocean-view camp spot. It should not be a huge problem as I have the exact coordinates of the spot I used last time through here.

Remember, you can leave 'comments' at the bottom of each post, Or, you can use the e-mail link in the upper right area of the page in the Links section.

Be nice and click an ad!

Happy New Year to all (just in case I get marooned in poor wi-fi area, Ha ha).

No comments:

Post a Comment