Saturday, March 10, 2007

Northern California is where all the old hippies live, right? Well, at any rate the freedom to protest is alive and well. I drove through a couple of peaceful, placard waving groups facing off against each other with differing views of Iraq, obviously.














There was another brief sighting of the California cougar, and coincidentally, there were no elk seen in the area usually teeming with them ....














































Judging by the apparent weather in these two web cam shots from the summit of Roger's Pass in British Columbia, I think I will tear up my calendar and toss out my compass. I don' want to go there!

CLICK HERE to see what it is like there now!

Or click HERE to see a hybrid Google Map of the spot!



No comments:

Post a Comment