Monday, February 20, 2006

Californians are weird. And sadistic. And mean. As I got north of the border, I headed north into some high country. Lots of traffic coming down the road towards me with chunks of white material on their roofs and hoods. Turns out it was 'snow', but when I saw that some of it contained clods of dirt, I realized that much of it had been placed on top of the vehicles intentionally! Many had even built little snowmen on their car tops! Now that is mean, see what I said? When I got up into the snow country, sure enough there were LA residents galore and their kids and their dogs, just wandering through the bush in about 4" of snow, having snowball fights, and building snowmen. Guess for them it is a novelty? They could move to Canada and have snow for 13 months a year.

HEY YOU! Click some advertisers, eh!

No comments:

Post a Comment