Thursday, January 18, 2007




Time to move along down the road. We've been here 3 nights/ 4 days, so it is time to seek warmer temps and new sights to the south! We'll check the hurricane related flood damage in Loreto, and perhaps end up at our last years camp at Juncalito beach. It had wi-fi last year, I wonder about this year? I may also try again there to extend the southern range of my satellite dish?
Two motor cruisers left the harbor this morning, and a Canadian sailboat cruised on through last night without stopping. Maybe they are headed south as well?

Two views out the camper window. The one with the orange splash in the centre was taken this AM before 8, with me trying to cover up the flash with my finger. I know there is a way to turn if off, but hey, I'm in a hurry to get 'someplace', alright?

No comments:

Post a Comment