Saturday, January 6, 2007

Weird coincidence. (!) Every time I get a strange comment posted, it is when someone from pc.gc.ca has been online! Hmmm, coincidence, I guess? Good luck getting one actually showing up, ha ha.














Let me explain something! Above is a picture of my house. Note the deep snow and cold, blah weather. That's where YOU are. I'm not. Don't forget to plug your vehicles in, and keep the snow shovels and lock de-icer handy! Frostbite is not nice.




Then look at the picture of where I am. Warm, sunny, T-shirt and shorts weather in the 70's.


















Next look at your forecast! Hope you really enjoy those HIGHS (!!!) of Minus 5!!!














Go ahead, post some more comments!

3 comments:

  1. 450 million people in North America, 150 million domestic house cats, 3 Maple Leaf fans, and 0 comments on your blog.....somebody has to keep you entertained.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's actually 3 Leaf fans? That will admit it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's actually 3 Leaf fans? That will admit it?

    ReplyDelete